Thursday 10 October 2013

The Gloomy Trees Stayed In Her Mind...



The gloomy trees stayed in her mind like little dark smudges, blurring every thought.  She felt their roots creep around her heart, their drab leaves falling with every breath. The world had become nothing but shadows.


What a wonderful collection of images! I love books like this, I have something a little similar kicking about waiting to be finished off, must get on with it! By the way, if you click on the image source above you can see the individual pictures in greater detail. So haunting and beautiful.

In other news, I came across The Intelligent Writer yesterday. A really great resource full of advice and inspiration for anyone wanting to string some words together. I need to add it to my list of links over there on the right but blogger is giving me the runaround and not letting me add new links for some reason... hope it gets it's act together soon(!).



2 comments: